Outlook has a feature that allows you to customize the display of incoming emails to highlight the most relevant messages. This feature, like email rules, allows you to specify the conditions that an email must have by setting different font styles and colors based on the sender, subject, or recipients. This conditional formatting applies only to these emails.
To customize the appearance of the messages in a folder (ex: Inbox), you must follow these steps:
1. Select the View tab
2. Click View Settings
3. Click on Conditional Formatting
4. Click Add to create a new preview rule
5. Choose the name that this rule should have
6. Choose the color and style of font to use;
7. Click on Condition ... to set the rule to apply
8. Select the desired option
9. Click OK until the windows close
Immediately, the messages in the selected folder will be presented according to the defined rules.
On the Digital Solutions page available on the Intranet, you can learn more about other IT services, such as OneDrive TAP, Online Email Archive or Skype.