Outlook has a feature that allows you to make a delay on the emails you send and you can also decide the period you desire for this delay.
In the example below, all e-mails will only leave the computer five minutes after being sent (Send):
To enable this rule in Outlook, follow these steps:
1. Click File;
2. Choose Rules and Alerts;
3. Select New Rule;
4. Choose Apply rule on messages I send;
5. Next, on Step 1, choose the last option on the list, on this computer only;
6. Click Next >;
7. Choose defer delivery by a number of minutes;
8. On Step 2, click a number of;
9. Choose how long Outlook should retain your email;
10. Click OK;
11. Click Finish;
12. Define a name for this rule;
13. Click Finish;
14. Click OK;
15. Click Apply.
On the Digital Solutions page, available on the Intranet, you can learn more about IT services such as OneDrive TAP, Mobile Print TAP, and Office Online.